We all have goals, wishes, and dreams. Some may actually come to fruition, while others may be a fleeting thought or will forever linger on the palate.
Here’s the evolving Loop in my mind, heart, and spirit in no particular order…
- Publish a piece of writing…started LaLa Palooza Blog: yoteach1yo.com on 07/06/15
- Read one of my poems at an Open Mic Night
- Create a piece of art (photos?)…experimenting w/Instagram (warmed up w/Chicago pics 07/30/15)
- Sky Dive
- Surf: Tried in Sayulita, but only on knees
- Play in a WSOP event; not just a Daily Deep Stack
- Visit Nagoya, Japan: mom born there and resided until she was 14; I’m 1/4 Japanese
- Visit France: Paris/Musee due Louvre; Wine!!
- Visit Australia: Sydney Opera House and the Outback
- Travel, travel, travel: Morocco, Barcelona, Bora Bora, Prague, New Zealand…
- Volunteer for the elderly: often forgotten/cast aside during their last years; I miss my grandparents
- Teach English in another country: Peace Corps? Orphanage?
- Learn how to speak Spanish; beyond restaurant lingo.
- Health and fitness sustained: down 80lbs; have 100lb goal. Build muscle and stamina.
- Be more assertive/initiate/calculated risks; check insecurity at the door
- Get back into competitive golf; re-establish handicap (signed up for GHIN on 09/02/15)
- Masters Golf Tournament
- Superbowl: Seattle Seahawks!!
- Kentucky Derby
- Boxing at MGM Grand
- Drive a race car
- Meditation: My mind is always on the go; ability to sit/be present/relax
Just a smidgen as of January 2, 2017