We all have goals, wishes, and dreams. Some may actually come to fruition, while others may be a fleeting thought or will forever linger on the palate.
Here’s the evolving Loop in my mind, heart, and spirit in no particular order…
- Publish a piece of writing…started LaLa Palooza Blog on 7/6/15!
- Read one of my poems at an Open Mic Night
- Explore an art form (photography?)
- Sky Dive
- Surf: Tried in Sayulita, but only on knees
- Play in a WSOP event (hopefully cash!); not just a Daily Deep Stack
- Travel, travel, travel: Morocco, Barcelona, Bora Bora, Prague…
- Visit Nagoya, Japan: mom born there; I’m 1/4 Japanese
- Visit France: Paris/Musee due Louvre; Wines!!
- Visit Australia: Sydney Opera House and the Outback
- Volunteer for the elderly: often forgotten/cast aside during their last years
- Teach English in another country: Peace Corps? Orphanage?
- Learn how to speak Spanish; beyond restaurant lingo.
- Health and fitness sustained: currently down 88lbs; have 100lb goal. Build muscle and stamina.
- Meditation: My mind is always on the go; ability to sit/be present/relax
- Be more assertive/initiate/calculated risks; check insecurity at the door.
- Get back into competitive golf: re-establish handicap
- Masters Golf Tournament
- Daytona 500
- Superbowl: Seattle Seahawks!!
- Kentucky Derby
- Boxing at MGM Grand
Just a smidgen as of July 13, 2015. I’ll repost periodically w/additions or updates of achievement. Can be found permanently on my blog under Pages/LaLa’s Loop.